Per. 1 – Reading (8:15-8:30)
- Get book(s) for Thanksgiving break
- Update Book Log in green folder
Per. 2 – Writing (8:30-9:58)
Welcome to Room 24’s Personal Narrative Writing Celebration!
StoryCorps: Icing on the Cake
- Read 30 minutes (20+ pages) and log in agenda: Title, pages read, 2-sentence summary, parent signature. (7 days)
- Great Thanksgiving Listen: interview a family member and record the conversation. (You might take a picture of the two of you as well!)
Per. 3 – Study Skills (10:03-10:42)
- iStudy: Being a Courteous Guest
Per. 2 – Writing (8:15-9:42)
- Agenda, open to last week’s reading
- Spiral, Section II: Writing
- Learning Progression for Narrative Writing chart
- “How to Write Powerful Personal Narratives” tipsheet
How do you create an Ending that Satisfies Readers?
- Read 30 minutes (20+ pages) and log in agenda: Title, pages read, 2-sentence summary, parent signature.
- Continue working on new Personal Narrative.
- Invite parent to Writing Celebration on Friday morning, 8:30-9:15!
- DISNEY CLOTHING DAY TOMORROW!
Welcome to Math!
How do you Divide by a Decimal?
5.4 Dividing Decimals, p. 127
- Questions on Homework?
- Lesson p. 127, Your Turn (7-8)
- Guided Practice p. 128 (4-5, 7-14, 16, 18-21)
- Do IP p. 129-130 (24-32, 34).
- Complete assignments on dashboard in order of Due Dates. See me for tutoring on Monday and Wednesday if you need to raise your grade by Friday!