Thursday 5/11/17 – Language Arts
Per. 1 (9:47-11:14)
- Images & Infographics –> Ms. Mahoney
- Explainer & Storytelling Videos –> Mrs. Figueroa
- Music & Writing –> Miss Nichols
Please Take Out:
Open group folder and find document called “Bios”. Write your mini-bio by answering the questions in column two. Take a picture of yourself (funny faces are okay, but nothing inappropriate) and add your photo in column three.
Review story ideas from Monday and component planning chart
- Music Group – if you finish song with lyrics and longer instrumental version, write a podcast like the ones here.
- Writing Group – if you finish your need, help, and support paragraphs (make sure you have a call to action!), use Google Translate to convert these into Spanish and copy/paste under the English.
- Read 30+ pages in a book of your choice and log in agenda.
- Finish and turn in any assignments on Classroom and StudySync that you have not completed yet.
Per. 3 (12:04-12:50)
What is a Digital Breakout?
Try this game (in groups of three): Og’s Great Adventure
Work on Student Blogging Challenge #8