Thursday 11/16/17 – Language Arts
Good Morning, Class!
Please take out:
- note cards for presentation
Per. 3 (9:33-10:47)
Learning Target: Students will be able to deliver an effective informative presentation using visual aids (slides).
Listeners give feedback according to rubric.
Per. 1 (11:36-12:50)
Learning Target: Students will be able to apply the skills they have learned in Informational Text Structure, Figurative Language, and Media lessons to writing about a text.
I Never Had it Made
- Write Part 3
- Need help getting started? (slide 21)
No Red Ink or Silent Reading when finished
- Read 20+ pages and log on Biblionasium:
- p. ____ to p. ____
- Big Thing that Happened (1-2 sentences: Who? What? When? Where?) + 1 question, prediction, inference, connection, visualization, or new word and how you guessed its meaning
- Finish assignments on Classroom and StudySync and turn in.