Tuesday 2/20/18 – Math
Welcome to Math!
Please take out:
- Module 10 (12) packet
- math spiral
Warm Up – Number Talk #4: Which is greater, 12/17 or 5/8?
- No calculators, talking or writing of any kind
- 1 minute independent think time
- 1 minute partner/table share
- Whole class share (take notes on Classroom)
Expected – 10.1: Modeling and Writing Expressions
Learning Target: Students will be able to write expressions that record operations with numbers and with letter standing for numbers (variables).
Do 10.1 Quiz
Accelerated – 12.3: Writing Equations from Tables, p. 347-350
Learning Target: Students will be able to use variables to represent two quantities in a real-world problem that change in relationship to one another and to analyze the relationship between the dependent and independent variables using graphs, tables, and equations.
- Do 12.3 ISE: Do packet p. 347-350 as you watch lesson and videos, then do orange and red whistles
E: Finish everything on dashboard up to and including 10.1 Quiz.
A: Finish everything on dashboard up to and including 12.3 ISE.
(ASSIGNMENT READINESS assignments are EXTRA CREDIT due Feb 28th.)