May 10 2018
Thursday 5/10/18 – Language Arts
Good Morning, Class!
Per. 3 (9:33-10:47) – Creative Writing
Please take out:
Learning Target: Students will be able to begin planning the plot of their script, starting with the main conflict.
- Individual character brainstorm (on collaborative doc)
- Group decisions on character
- Read Creating Conflict
- Individual conflict brainstorm
- Group decision on conflict
- Read Outlining Your Script
- Start planning Opening Scene/Set Up
Per. 1 (11:36-12:50)
Learning Target: Students will be able to raise awareness about important issues in creative and convincing ways.
- PSA Project
- Create PSA folder in Drive for storing visuals
- Watch how-to and sample videos for ideas
- WeVideo Tutorials
- Read 30+ pages and log on Biblionasium:
- Book title
- Page #s you read (p. ____ to p. ____)
- Big Thing that Happened (1-2 sentences: Who? What? When? Where?) + 1 question, prediction, inference, connection, visualization, or new word and how you guessed its meaning
- PSA Project due Tuesday!