May 16 2018
Wednesday 5/16/18 – Language Arts
Good Morning, Class!
Please take out:
Per. 2 (8:15-9:29) – Language Arts
Learning Target: Students will be able to demonstrate and share their 6th grade learning in language arts.
STAR Reading Test (go to Student Quicklinks)
- Use this checklist to make sure you have completed and turned in all other projects for the year and post each one the correct Padlet wall (on Classroom)
- Make a folder in Drive for 6th grade and put all folders from this year in it. Share the folder by clicking: Get shareable link –> Anyone at Lawndale –> More… –> On – Anyone with the link Can View
- Read 30+ pages and log on Biblionasium:
- Book title
- Page #s you read (p. ____ to p. ____)
- Big Thing that Happened (1-2 sentences: Who? What? When? Where?) + 1 question, prediction, inference, connection, visualization, or new word and how you guessed its meaning
- Make sure all assignments are posted on Padlet Walls.
- Remind parent about Open House tonight from 5:45-7:30!
Per. 9 (9:33-10:21) – Advisory
Band Performance in gym