Thursday 6/7/18 – Language Arts
Good Morning, Class!
Please take out:
Per. 3 (9:33-10:47) – Creative Writing
Learning Target: Students will be able to turn agreed-upon ideas from their Beat Sheets into pages of script.
Collaborative Screenwriting Draft document
- Scriptwriting Rubric
- Finish 12-page draft
- Revise: Do a table read to see where the story goes too fast or slow
- Add or take out dialogue and actions as needed
- Edit for spelling, grammar, punctuation, formatting
- Peer Review form
Per. 1 (11:36-12:50) – Language Arts
Learning Target: Students will be able to design attractive, informative posters on creating strong communities.
- Read 30+ pages and log on Biblionasium:
- Book title
- Page #s you read (p. ____ to p. ____)
- Big Thing that Happened (1-2 sentences: Who? What? When? Where?) + 1 question, prediction, inference, connection, visualization, or new word and how you guessed its meaning
- Finish all work on Classroom and StudySync. Turn in late forms for every assignment that is already graded in PowerSchool.