April 17 2019
Weds.-Thurs. 4/17-4/18/19 – Math
Welcome to Math!
Please come in quietly and take out:
- spiral notebook
Warm-Up: Math Properties video
Take notes and discuss:
- What is the Identity Property?
- What does the Associative Property do?
- What does the Commutative Property say?
- How does the Distributive Property work?
- What do math properties allow us to do?
Write down today’s date (in a box) and lesson title:
SBAC Math Review #5 – Expressions & Equations
Learning Target: Students will be able to solve problems involving expressions, equations, and inequalities.
- Open in Classroom – Formative: Expressions, Equations, & Inequalities
- MangaHigh (school ID: 322479):
- Sigma Prime
- Function tables
- Add and subtract terms with single variables
- Factor using a common term
- Explain relationships between numbers
- Expressions and Equations 1
- or do practice from CC 6th Grade Book: Expressions and Equations – Numerical Expressions, Algebraic Expressions, or Equations and Inequalities
- Do 6.EE: first cluster assignment on my.hrw.com.
- Do as many of the choice activities as you would like.