May 16 2019
Thursday 5/16/19 – Language Arts
Good Morning, Class!
Please come in quietly and take out:
Per. 3 (9:33-10:47)
Watch Digital Storytelling videos, offer feedback
Learning Target: Students will be able to brainstorm and agree on the parts of their collaborative script.
- RISING ACTION: 7. Antagonist Returns 1
- 8. Antagonist Returns 2
- CLIMAX: 9. All is Lost!
Per. 1 (11:36-12:50)
Open The Monsters Are Due – Setting doc on Classroom
- Butter Battle Book video
- 50s video
- UFO video
- Sagan commentary
Continue working on Monsters moodboard.
- Read 30+ pages and log on Biblionasium:
- Book title
- Page #s you read (p. ____ to p. ____)
- Big Thing that Happened (1-2 sentences: Who? What? When? Where?) + 1 question, prediction, inference, connection, visualization, or new word and how you guessed its meaning
- Finish Monsters moodboard (slides 2-3 only!).