Monday 5/20/19 – Math
Welcome to Math!
Please come in quietly and take out:
- math spiral
Write down today’s date (in a box) and lesson title:
IM 7.15: Shapes on the Coordinate Plane
Learning Target: Students will be able to find the lengths of horizontal and vertical segments in the coordinate plane and plot polygons on the coordinate plane when given coordinates.
Let’s use the coordinate plane to solve problems and puzzles.
Open IM 7.15: Shape on the Coordinate Plane (Student Task Statements) on Classroom
- Warm-Up 15.1: Figuring Out the Coordinate Plane
- Activity 15.2: Plotting Polygons
- Activity 15.3: Four Quadrants of A-Maze-ing
- Cool-Down 15.4 (Formative link): Perimeter of a Polygon
- Complete IM 7.15 Cool-Down (Formative link) and Practice Problems (Kami).
- Complete all previous lessons from Units 6 and 7.