May 20 2019
Monday 5/20/19 – Language Arts
Good Morning, Class!
Please come in quietly and take out:
- “Monsters Are Due” teleplay
Per. 1-2 (8:15-9:56) – Language Arts
- FDR video
- Fifth Column (first paragraph)
- Vocab slides
- Go over roles/characters
- Read this part of play silently, then read as a class
(if time): SSR / Finish LA work
- Read 30+ pages and log on Biblionasium:
- Book title
- Page #s you read (p. ____ to p. ____)
- Big Thing that Happened (1-2 sentences: Who? What? When? Where?) + 1 question, prediction, inference, connection, visualization, or new word and how you guessed its meaning
- Extra Credit: Do Extend activities on “Monsters Are Due” assignments. Turn in on Classroom.
Per. 3 (10:01-10:49) – Creative Writing
Go to Dialogue, Description, Action assignment on Classroom.