May 21 2019
Tuesday 5/21/19 – Language Arts
Good Morning, Class!
Please come in quietly and take out:
- “Monsters Are Due” teleplay
Per. 1-2 (8:15-9:56) – Language Arts
Open Monsters Are Due – Act I, Part 2: Fifth Columnists doc in Classroom
- ACE Close Read Questions (green highlighters)
- Research (independent, can work on Flowchart: slides 4-5 in Project when finished)
- Discuss (in groups of four)
- Finish Flowchart / Extend
(if time): SSR / Finish LA work
- Read 30+ pages and log on Biblionasium:
- Book title
- Page #s you read (p. ____ to p. ____)
- Big Thing that Happened (1-2 sentences: Who? What? When? Where?) + 1 question, prediction, inference, connection, visualization, or new word and how you guessed its meaning
- Finish Flowchart (slides 4-5 only on Monsters Project).
Per. 3 (10:01-10:49) – Creative Writing
Go to Dialogue, Description, Action assignment on Classroom.