Monday 2/24/20 – Math
Welcome to Math!
Please come in quietly, sit, and take out:
- A: headphones / earbuds
- math spiral
Write Homework in Agenda:
E: Do 10.2 Your Turn on my.hrw.com. (Plus any/all late work!)
A: Do 13.3 ISE on my.hrw.com.
Assessment Readiness assignments for Extra Credit are due by Weds. 2/26.
In spiral, write today’s date (in a box) and lesson title:
E: 10.2 Evaluating Expressions (Day 1)
A: 13.3 Solving Area Equations
Expected – 10.2: Evaluating Expressions (Day 1)
Learning Target: Students will be able to evaluate expressions at specific values of their variables using the Order of Operations.
- Using Unit 4 Study Guide, take notes and discuss green-blue-purple parts of lesson plus videos
- On my.hrw.com, open 10.2: Your Turn assignment and begin practice
Accelerated – 13.3: Solving Area Equations
Learning Target: Students will be able to find the area of right triangles, other triangles, special quadrilaterals, and polygons by composing into rectangles or decomposing into triangles and other shapes, and apply these techniques in the context of solving real-world and mathematical problems.
On Classroom open Unit 6 Study Guide. Use link to access 13.3 ISE.
- Take notes on green-blue-purple parts of lesson and videos
- Discuss questions, additional examples, and quiz on Study Guide
On my.hrw.com, open 13.3: Solving Area Equations
- Complete orange and red whistles