February 26 2020
Wednesday 2/26/20 – Language Arts
Good Morning, Class!
Please come in quietly, sit, and take out:
- headphones / earbuds
Write Homework in Agenda:
- Read 25+ pages in ____ and log on Biblionasium:
- p. ____ to p. ____
- Big Thing that Happened (2-3 sentences: Who? What? When/Where? How? Why?) + 1 prior knowledge, question, prediction, inference, connection, or word you figured out using syntax/etymology/context clues
- Finish An American Plague Quiz (1-10).
- Charge Chromebook!
Per. 2 (8:15-9:29) – Language Arts
Learning Target: Students will be able to acquire and use academic words and phrases.
On Classroom, open Academic Vocab L7 slides
- A Great American Hero (Think 4-5, Write)
- Arguments and Claims (Vocab, Practice)
On StudySync, open An American Plague assignment.
- Read and annotate