April 7 2020

Tuesday 4/7/20 – Math

Welcome to Math!Bitmoji Image

Notes:

1. I will be guiding the lesson in today’s ZOOM at NOON session. See Google Classroom for the password to join the meeting.
  2. My office hours are from noon-3:00pm Monday-Friday. You can email me with questions about the lessons. Screenshot the problem you are working on.
  3. Remember to do the Google Calendar for Time Management assignment on Classroom. It is very important!
  4. On Mondays and Wednesdays, you need to do 30 minutes of math practice on IXL. See Classroom assignment for details.
  5. Both Groups: Start by catching up on any assignments still on your my.hrw.com dashboard.

Expected – 12.2: Independent and Dependent Variables in Tables and Graphs

Image result for independent vs dependent variable

Learning Target copy

Learning Target: Students will be able to use variables to represent two quantities in a real-world problem that change in relationship to one another and write an equation relating the dependent and independent variables.

On my.hrw.com, open 12.2: Independent and Dependent Variables in Tables and Graphs

On Classroom, open matching Pear Deck assignment.

• Follow directions on the Pear Deck slides as you go through 12.2 ISE on my.hrw.com.
  • Remember, I will be helping with this assignment in today’s ZOOM at NOON session. Please join me over there!

Accelerated – Modules 1 & 3: Integers & Rational Numbers Review

See assignment on Classroom. This is for the whole week.

As always, email me if you have any questions!

Bitmoji Image

Posted April 7, 2020 by missnichols in category Math, Miss Nichols' posts

About the Author

I am a teacher of 6th grade honors language arts and math at Jane Addams Middle School in Lawndale, CA.