May 15 2017
Monday 5/15/17 – Language Arts
Good Morning, Class!
Per. 1-2 (8:15-9:58)
Please Take Out:
Ink In Motion
- Watch as colored ink swirls and clouds up in slow motion under water. If you stay until the very end, you’ll see their surprising setup.
- Leave a comment here answering the questions:
- What does this video make you think or feel?
- What does it make you wonder?
8:30 – Switch back to component groups:
- Images & Writing – in here
- Music & Storytelling Videos –> Ms. Mahoney
- Infographics & Explainer Videos –> Mrs. Figueroa
Images & Writing:
- Reread organization websites carefully for any details you might have missed.
- Put all images and writing in one slide deck in the order that you want them to appear on the webpage. (Take out anything you don’t want on the webpage, images that do not have the proper credit, etc.)
- Each image and sentence on your team’s webpage needs to help convey why the need is so great, what specifically the organization does to help, or why your audience/viewer should donate to your cause. (Use the organization’s name many times!)
- Image groups make sure there is a credit next to every picture in the slides that you want put onto the website. Also, add team webpage to your Marketing Image.
- Writers make Feedback Form to gather audience reactions to your webpage
- Read 30+ pages in a book of your choice and log in agenda.
- Finish and turn in any assignments on Classroom and StudySync that you have not completed yet.